202 ‐ Identifying Trends in your Program’s Performance using the Supplemental CSV Files
The purpose of this seminar is to familiarize participants with the NCLEX® Program Reports Supplemental CSV files.
Upon completion, participants will have the skills necessary to use the Supplemental CSV files to compare the performance of different programs and to monitor performance trends over time.
The topics covered during the NCLEX Program Reports 202 seminar are:
- An Introduction to the Supplemental CSV Files
Using the Supplemental CSV Files
- The Supplemental CSV Zip file and its contents
- Unzipping and opening Supplemental CSV Files
- The fields (columns) of the Supplemental CSV files
- The difference between NCLEX Percentile Ranks and traditional percentile ranks
- Test Taking Behavior
- Setting up a Master Spreadsheet
- Importing Supplemental CSV files into a Relational Database (e.g., SQL, Oracle, Access)
- Comparing the performance of different programs within the same organization (e.g., ADN vs. BSN)
- Comparing the performance of a single program across different reference groups
- Understanding the performance of a single program over an extended period of time
This NCLEX® Program Reports seminar includes a mix of presentations,
discussions, and group exercises designed to maximize learning.
In order to register for this course, participants must have completed the 101 ‐ "An Introduction to the NCLEX® Program Reports" and 201 - "Analyzing and Interpreting your NCLEX® Program Reports" courses.
All participants must bring a laptop or similar device capable of running spreadsheet, data visualization or statistical analysis software, and are encouraged to have downloaded their programs Supplemental CSV files.