The NCLEX® Program Reports Professional Development Seminars are divided into 5 different courses that are small enough in size to allow individuals to efficiently gain only the knowlege and skills to which they have an interest.
The following courses are offered:
- 101 ‐ An Introduction to the NCLEX® Program Reports
- 201 ‐ Analyzing and Interpreting your NCLEX® Program Reports
- 202 ‐ Identifying Trends in your Program’s Performance using the Supplemental CSV Files
- 301 ‐ Using the NCLEX-RN® Test Plan and Content Dimensions to Understand the Challenges and Opportunities Identified by the NCLEX® Program Reports
- 401 ‐ Successful Nursing Program Evaluation
This format of NCLEX® Program Reports seminars varies depending on the course offered. Some include a mix of presentations,
discussion, and group exercises while others are more lecture format. Those that are lecture format are well suited for delivery over the internet.
All of the courses except the 101 ‐ "An Introduction to the NCLEX Program Reports" have pre-requisites which are in a predictable succession.
Individuals who complete an NCLEX® Program Reports seminar will receive an NCLEX® Program Reports badge issued through badgr. The following badges are offered:
- 101 ‐ NCLEX® Program Reports Power User
- 201 ‐ NCLEX® Program Reports Analyst
- 202 ‐ NCLEX® Program Reports Supplemental CSV File Analyst
- 301 ‐ NCLEX® Program Reports Consultant
- 401 ‐ NCLEX® Program Reports Program Evaluation Guru