TRANSOM™ Release Notes
February 2014 Release
- A flagging system has been added which allow admins to create flagging rules, flagging
rule parameters, and flag jobs. Admins can also monitor the progress and outcomes of flag jobs.
- 51 default flagging rules were added
- 5 response flagging rules
- 14 response flagging rules
- 8 exam version flagging rules
- 10 form flagging rules
- 6 group flagging rules
- 9 item flagging rules
- Admins can now configure exam version and form analyses to
calculate decision consistency using Subkoviak's method (1976).
- A new suite of default Test Sponsor reports is available. These include
- Examination Results - This new set of reports provides test session maps which
allow test sponsors to view detailed item-level information about a test takerís performance.
- Score Validation - This new set of reports provide the outcomes of the flagging engine activities.
- Revised Program Summary - These were updated to increase usability.
- Revised Psychometric Summary
- These were updated to be more flexible with respect to score type (raw, percentage, IRT, or scaled).
- The new Decision Consistency statistic was added to these reports.
- A new suite of default Examinee reports is available. These include
- Detailed Examination Results - This new set of reports provides a set of test session maps which allow
examinees to view detailed item-level information about their performance. These reports are parallel in nature to the Test Sponsor Examination Results reports.
- A Manage Groups section has been added to the website to allow admins to add and manage groups.
- TRANSOM has been upgraded to
- LINUX kernel 3.11
- Rails version 3.2.17
- Passenger version 4.0.37
- R version 3.0.2