TRANSOM™ Release Notes
September 2015 Release
- Functionality has been added to handle automated file import.
- Manage Datafiles section has been added to review the status of automated file imports and transformations of raw data into TRANSOM.
- User type of Analyst has been added to the set of user roles.
- View Meta Analyses page has been added to schedule and monitor analyses over time.
- Longitudinal reports have been added to display the change in test performance indicators over time.
- User type of Standard Setting Judge has been added to the set of user roles.
- The Standard Setting functions have been enabled. Through the Manage Standard Setting section of TRANSOM, Admin users are able to create, modify, and review statistics associated with user-inputted item ratings for use in a modified Angoff standard settings. Judge users can now log in and provide item ratings for items used in a standard setting.
- TRANSOM has been upgraded to
- Ubuntu 14.04.3
- Linux Kernel 3.13.0
- Apache 2.4.7
- Passenger 5.0.23
- Ruby 2.0.0
- Rails 4.1.13
- R 3.2.3